Monday, November 14, 2011

We're finally apart like a snow day full of kids going back to class; a burnt cross and no leaf. I have no time, and I didn't realize I was lonely. A lack of faith to lay awake, so I can feel like I can come over.

Let me see how to come with the right swim wear for this night so I can bury my head round you. Oh, we can try and marry ourselves around you. It's a great concept. It's of great intellect. It's a way for me to open some champagne on New Years. What'd you think? That I was an earthquake?

I'm definitely a mess. It's not a lie that I can sing some jingles that make me feel like a snake. I asked you nicely to leave me alone, and I asked you to please put me in my place. I'm everything I hope for one day I can put out of mind. Maybe someday, I'll grow a soul.

Maybe some day, my heart will start beating, so I can hate to haunt you. I am a gate to flaunt you. I am not a part of the time on the watch I don't wear anymore. I don't need to understand as long my arm's are surrounding the arm rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment