Sunday, November 13, 2011

I made a mistake. The other day, I was watching Alex play Skyrim and he had MSN up on his laptop. So I said dumb things to his girlfriend, and out of boredom, I said one thing to Alex on there, too. The thing is is that every time I watch Alex play a game, Alex is never online. So I didn't think saying something would matter.

But the one time I do say something, I guess Alex gets online and see's it. Apparently, she asked about me and said something along the lines of thinking I didn't want anything to do with her and that it was weird for me to say something to her. The fact is that I don't want anything to do with her. I don't want to know that I've known her. I guess saying dumb shit to her on MSN really goes against that. I should have known better.

It's messing with me a little; I'll be honest. I'm keeping myself from jumping on MSN, and talking to her. And I'm just trying not to think of her too much. Hopefully, writing about this will have helped later. I'll be going to work in a little while, so that should help.

Everything's just so tough to deal with. That's why I need to stick to myself, and while I'll be bored, at least I won't have to deal with stuff like this. I have become a very scared and cowardice person.

No comments:

Post a Comment