Sunday, November 20, 2011

Today was better as far as being angry goes in the sense that I wasn't. So that's a step up. I think it had to do with the fact that I didn't have a lot of work to do, and I didn't have to stay long also knowing that tomorrow I'm off. Tomorrow (Monday) is also my favorite day.

Monday is basically my Saturday. It's also when the new episode of my shows come on, and I pretty much enjoy my shows more than anything. But the Batman game comes out on Tuesday, so I can stop by GameStop after work. This should be a relatively nice week with no reason for it....not to be really.

I guess I always feel down about something with no real reasons. I see that, but I don't really know what to do about it. Plus, I don't really know what I'm doing that's keeping me from being all out depressed. I can only attribute it sticking to myself. It's really safe, and there's no one to sway my feelings.

I feel like I repeat the same things a lot when it comes to this subject, but I think the reminder is needed and it's a good way for me to reflect.




I've been listening to black metal a lot lately. I always come back to it every once in a while. I tend to stick with Dimmu Borgir and Cradle of Filth.

No comments:

Post a Comment