Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tonight, Alex and I went out and basically hung out. We went to Walmart, the gas station, and GameStop. I tend to invite whenever I'm going places, because we have fun and shit. But he has this knack of being the biggest fucking asshole and completely ruining the mood.

He brings up three or four year old drama, and shoves it in my face and talks shit about how I can't handle the truth. First of all, what the fuck is he even talking about? It has nothing to do with truth. It has everything to do with we're getting along and having fun, and then out of nowhere, he brings up stupid shit for no reason. He's just being an asshole, and I fucking told him about that. I told him "Hey, for the sake of us getting along, you need to shut the fuck up about that and stop being a dick."

It doesn't even matter. I am fucking done with him.

So there I go. Now, I literally have no one in my goddamned life. Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment