Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I feel very alone.

I feel like everyone has moved on, and left me. I became a speck in everyone's life. Half of it is from subconsciously pushing them away, and the other half is from refusing to change into a better person for people I cared about.  Evan, Emily, and I'm guessing Alex, too, have all met new people. They've all gone on in a way in which I never existed before.

I don't see myself ever moving on. It's just a pile up of people I cared about, and now I'm way too fucked up to maintain a healthy relationship with anyone. I have no friends. I can't even muster up one good thing to say to any of the people at Chik-Fil-A who recognize me. I've literally become "the guy who never smiles."

I thought I was okay with that, but the truth is that I'm just so alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment