Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm only a. I'm a pre-teen's candle waiting to despise the end. I'm a lease's end trying to see if I'll sale. Now, if I wait forever, I could take what could possibly...hopefully be saved.; even if I save a few measly dollars. I wish I had the urge to wait, and I wish I had the strength to keep myself composed. I wish I was what a saint could take from.

You're your own key with a sharp lock. If it's your time and if  you're kind, then stay with no end. Keep up with your mind. I don't think I know how to express your face to a blind guy, and I don't think it's bright enough to light my way anymore. Your stop is at the hole along the halls. It's where I think I left all the things I used to believe in; the hope I used to feel and the need to even try.

No comments:

Post a Comment