Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's been a while. I guess there hasn't really been much worth mentioning that's never been said before, and/or I just haven't felt like writing. I haven't really been on the computer a lot, either.

I'm still just being by myself I guess, and thinking about how I with things were. My new ones are wishing I never met Alex, and how I wish my manager was dead. Nothing really new I guess.

Work has been very busy with the holidays and all. I haven't had/won't have a day off for a while which sucks. Yesterday, I had to work alone for an hour which happened to be the hour everyone was getting off work and picking their shit up. It got hectic, and I barely was able to keep it together. In fact, if that rush didn't end when it did, I probably would've gone insane. I could feel eyes narrowly focusing on every little thing, going crazy.

I pulled through, though, and that was it.

I thought I saw Emily, because I saw the same car and a girl inside it that looked like her. I also saw a girl today that looked just like her when we started dating. It was sad for me. But I was able to just keep working, and force it out of my head.

I was in Alex's room, and while he was playing a game, I was just looking at people on his FB. I realized how boring it was, and how great it felt not to have a damn FB anymore. It honestly has made me feel that much better not being attached to it.

I'm just not doing very well a lot of the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment