Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So, you know, and I'm fairly certain I've written about this before, I was stricken today with a high dose of....I don't even know what to call it. But sometimes I just get this sudden burst of emotions that makes me feel extreme clarity. I feel it for a few seconds, maybe a few seconds more given my desire to hold onto it a little longer. 

The thing that I should mention is that it happened as I was driving to work, and I wanted to write about it so much on here that while at a red light, I wrote down a brief explanation of it in my phone so I could remember it for a later occasion.

When it happens, it's as if I realize something deep inside of me, but not just me. It's something universal. It feels like my feelings would and should extend to others, that it would benefit them to have my explosion of knowledge. 

It's different every time, and I've had them every so often through out the last few years of my life, but not as often as I'd enjoy. 

Anyhow, I was inflicted with knowing that the things that happen to us, in our lives, the deep and personal thoughts we gain every second, whether they are positive or negative, separate us from everyone. No matter how close you are to someone, they can never know you and you will always be alone. And I don't mean lonely and/or sad, just alone. 

You could be so similar to someone, be the most best friend someone could ask for, but there's always something to separate you. If you are look to be understood, I don't know if there's a way to really ever be so.

When I write about this, I feel so disappointed. It felt so certain about these feelings and so lucid about it, but I can't seem to grasp it again. Maybe what I said may make sense to someone else, but it seems more like rambling to me. It just sounds like I'm mentioning something obvious. Oh, well. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment