Thursday, December 6, 2012

So....I feel like writing again. I guess it's a good thing I never got rid of this. I used to think if I got rid of this, I could somehow feel a sense of relief and move on.

You know, the more I think about it, the more true it seems to be. I'm just never going to a happy person. I'm going to be that old man in the corner of a bar, and that's if I even make it to being an old man. I always did like to keep a bottle of Advil close.

I never really was one to have any grand plans for life. I just wanted someone I actually enjoyed being around, and vice versa. I've grown so accustomed to hating everybody, that I don't see myself melting for anyone anymore. I really wanted to go to Seattle, but why? It would just remind me of Alex. I want to be a good artist, and have a good job to support myself. But what's the point.

I actually created a Tumblr a little earlier this year hoping it would help out. But my posting isn't consistent, and no one's looking.

http://zombifriend.tumblr.com/

Maybe someone on here will happen by.

So, I got no plans and don't care much for the future or having anyone to share it with. I'm not scared of death, and I'm not scared for anyone who should accidentally feel like they've lost me.

No comments:

Post a Comment