Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Well, here it goes again. The dark times are coming.

Zack was not approved to transfer here, so there goes getting an apartment. He is being transferred to Italy. That's pretty cool, honestly. I wish I could just move to Europe. I am going to be stuck here.

Amazon is hiring 5,000 warehouse workers. I applied to their Delaware and Pennsylvania locations. I'll apply to more locations later. I figure I got two years of experience so who knows. But with the way things are going, nothing's going to come of it.

No one talks to me, and nothing's going right. I'm just going to be stuck in the town where I was born with a useless degree working for minimum wage living with my mom.

At least before, when I had to get through the tough times, it was based on something trivial or passive in a sense. It didn't really matter. I was just sad and waiting. But now everything is real. The darkness is real, and it's telling me this is it. This is as far as I go, and I'm going in alone.

When you're a kid, the adults paint this big, beautiful world for us and if we do the right things, things are going to be good for us.

I should really take up drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment