Sunday, July 28, 2013

Last night, I went to a pageant for Warner Robins Most Outstanding Teen. My sister invited me. I was glad to go, but I didn't realize it was going to be four hours long. Thank goodness for smart phones.

For a while now, I've really been wanting to have a relationship with my sister. I thought about asking if she wanted to go get lunch together before school starts back up for her, but I was too nervous. I don't like the idea of being too nervous about things like that, but she at least seems like we're still close. She does this thing where she lightly punches my stomach when she walks by.

I don't know if it's all weird. I guess it kind of is. I never really had a relationship with Jason and especially Alex, but I've made sure to be in Lennon's life majorly and I guess I've always wanted a sister, too.

I want to be closer with my dad, too. The trouble is that I don't forgive my stepmom for being a horrible person. I can't really say if she's better now, but from what Alex used to tell me a couple years ago, it doesn't sound like she's any nicer. To be in my dad and sisters life, I have to let her, too. So really....I guess I'll see what happens, but I'm guessing nothing will.


No comments:

Post a Comment