Thursday, February 23, 2012

I was thinking about when Shoe talked to me the other week. He told me Emily, after never talking to him after she broke up with me, had randomly came up to him and asked how I was. I was feeling a little rough about it for a day or two, but Shoe talked to me about it.

In that, I mentioned how I don't know why she'd care and such. Apparently, she still has my phone number. Shoe told me we dated for four years, so of course she's going to remember me and think of me a lot. He said that when you feel sad about missing someone, then they feel the same way sometimes when you were with them seriously and for a long time.

I can only guess from that, that being in love with a new guy, that she's able to think about me in a healthy way. At least, for myself, I realize if she, for some reason, wanted to get back together, I know it wouldn't work. I'm too different than how I used to be.

In a chain reaction, I had thought about Evan a lot this past week. I dreamed about him last night. I had read somewhere once, that when you dream about someone, it means that they miss you. I can't remember where I read it, but I should look into that scientifically, because it's obviously a superstition or something.

Either way, I guess we had known each other our whole lives, and it would be logical that he misses me. But then I think about how I had messaged him on FB last summer, and he never replied. I don't really know what to make of him, except the fact that I know he's being transferred and we'll never talk again. At least I can say I tried to talk to him, and I'll never have to think about how I could have changed things, even though, I could obviously try more and harder.

But I can't.

Anyways, I guess it's healthier of me to realize these people miss me and I think that's all I really wanted to know; that I made an impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment