Sunday, August 10, 2014

    It's pretty funny how I finally come on here to post and it's about something good for once, and then the next day, I'm right back on because things just aren't right I suppose. Well, I had a nice reminder on how alone I am. It was like a reminder of all the things I believe to be true actually are true. I actually hoped against things I know will happen anyways.

    I actually don't mean to be vague, but I feel like it's something I've said so many times; that all I do is bark up the same empty tree day after day. I guess it's more like a reminder to back off. I did start to become friendly with people at work, and I suppose doing that set off in me the ability to feel like I could have more or feel like I wanted or deserved more.

    You know the truth is that I'm a good ole fashioned loser. I gave up on everything, and I've settled for a quiet indispensable life hoping to just make it through. I don't know. Maybe it's not so bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment