Thursday, June 19, 2014

    I had decided to step back out of my shell, and try to meet a girl. Surprisingly and unsurprisingly, it didn't work out. I guess I just somehow thought that for once, something other than the usual would happen. And when I say the usual, I really mean the usual.

    I find a girl who's really cool and we get along. For a few days, everything's cool and then my rejection issues start to cause a stir in my head. And then she disappears literally, as in we're getting along and then I just don't hear from her again.

    The problem is did I do something wrong? I'd like to be more confident in myself and say that maybe she did like me, but things were going on in her life and she felt too bad to tell me. Or maybe I just fucked up.

    The lesson I'm learning (again) is that.....actually is there really anything to learn here? I just know that I stepped out from under my rock, and I got stepped on again. If anything, I have that one more notch on my belt as proof to myself that there's no point.

    I really don't want to sound completely bummed out. Yeah, it sucks, but tomorrow, I'll be fine and it'll be whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment