Wednesday, October 30, 2013

About two years ago, I met a girl whom I really liked. We got along right off the bat and talking was easy. We would have dated, I think, but she decided not to for superficial reasons. It sucked at the time, but ultimately, I was over it in a day. Really, though, I always did think we would have been good for each other.

We ran into each other tonight, and it was like "Oh, hello!" There was no bad blood, and we chatted with each other a little. When she said bye, I didn't want to say anything as in I didn't feel like it. I guess I didn't care.

When we were talking, I kept thinking, the old me would be excited at another chance. Maybe she'd gotten over her superficial reasons, and we'd be together. But honestly, I just kept thinking "I really don't feel like dating anyone." In fact, I really wasn't into talking to her all that much? It was fun, and it was okay. I got in a weird mind set where I felt like I was being challenged? I'm not sure how to put it.

All in all, I really just have no romantic interest in anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment