Friday, March 8, 2013

I save my lies for you, because all I'll find are like the sky. But how would you find out if I'm trying to hide. I don't make sense, and only a washed out dream could surrender me. I'm a pretender that keeps changing, because when I lose, I don't want to be who you remember me as.

A fine ass motherfucker with a line of hopeful friends that I erased; I had a pleasant surprise when I heard a desperate ways call. When I came to, I was offered a nice meal but it was a mistake. I lied for you, so that we could take a break that I didn't want. I woke up, but you were no soul. Now's a good time to remember all those bad times. 

Amends are not my style, and if we kissed, you'd feel a damp spot where I used to be wet for you. I used to be a soft and young man, and when I thought of you, I knew you were thinking of me, too. Why am I still around when our smiles are fake? Because I made a battery to help with the ways that could be any way, but it didn't take. I don't want to crutch myself into the arms of help just to find things have changed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment