Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hello. I am going to write something, maybe even write something nice.

I've been doing fine; pretty fine actually, I think. My mom bugs and annoys me a lot, but I think that's okay. Tim and I are going to be getting an apartment soon, and that will be good. I will be able to get away from my mom and family. I will be perfectly happy to have the most minimum contact with them that I can have. But this all isn't so nice.

Tomorrow, Shoe is coming and I am very excited. Chris and Stefan, and even Tim are coming, too. We're going to Atlanta for AWA. We'll have a hotel room there, and we will probably do many fun things. Shoe and I plan to film some neat little movies like we used to do in high school. I will probably force everyone else to be in them, too.

We're going to go eat out, and probably drink at the bar in the hotel one night. It's going to be pretty sweet. Mom and grandma are planning to go hang out in Atlanta on Saturday, so they're going to drop Lennon off. I think it'll be great for him, since he's fallen in love with anime and manga.

Segway: I have lots of memories of Atlanta. I miss it a lot. I don't think about Alex much, but I enjoy the random happy memory of us here and there. I miss walking across the street to the grocery store to buy some milk, and taking the subway with a friend to go to GameStop and get hot wings. I really miss the weather. Man, Warner Robins is a shitty and hot place. I will talk to Tim about getting a place in Atlanta.

I haven't had a day off from work since last Monday, so I feel exhausted. It's a good thing I have a four day vacation starting tomorrow.

I remember writing about wanting a fullness in life, and I think, maybe, I've gotten it a little. I'm a pro at being content. I've stopped arguing about religion, and just being happy with my own beliefs and moving on. I get in my car, tired from work, and just drive home listening to Wu-Tang Clan. Life is so simple, and I have no worries.

In the girl department, it's selectively slow. I don't really want anything from girls. I talked to a girl a month or so ago, and we "stayed" together for a month, but she was a very horny person and we didn't really get along. I'm "talking" to a girl now, but she's one of those people who just don't talk, and so there's nothing there.

I guess I'm not against meeting a girl, clearly, but I'm not really putting too much out there.

Did I mention I have a new cat? And that I've never been happier?

No comments:

Post a Comment